Do you have sales experience? We are looking to hire a new manager.
This position pays commission (in addition to wages)-certain locations may offer an optional housing package after 90 days.
We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and benefits that include:
- Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Dental Plans
- Employee Picnics and Celebrations
- Company assisted Health Care Coverage
- 401K Options
As a manager, you will be responsible for;
- Conversion of telephone and office walk-in prospects to leases, resulting in maintained and increased occupancy
- the inherent responsibility to effectively communicate to existing residents
- establish a successful retention and renewal program
- work with the Senior Property Manager to oversee property operations
- maintaining occupancy levels
- ensuring positive tenant relations
- managing a maintenance staff
- complying with all reporting requirements
Responsibilities & Duties May Include:
- Respond effectively to inquiries and current residents
- Utilize sales skills to demonstrate market ready product
- Monitor phone and office walk-in traffic at property via guest cards and logs.
- Assist in off-site and on-site marketing
- Prepare reports
- Communicate with Property Manager on daily activity or ideas to promote leasing results.
- Prepare lease renewal notices *Perform lease administration.
- Obtain information and complete lease applications.
- Set up and maintain lease files.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Engage in effective team building and leadership abilities.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We have lots of properties in our portfolio, we may just have something waiting for you!
The Wooten Company, LLC offers a competitive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, and 401K.
To Apply, fill out our Online Application
The Wooten Company, LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer.