We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and benefits that include:
- Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Dental Plans
- Employee Picnics and Celebrations
- Company assisted Health Care Coverage
- 401K Options
As a manager, you will be responsible for;
- Conversion of telephone and office walk-in prospects to leases, resulting in maintained and increased occupancy
- The inherent responsibility to effectively communicate to existing residents
- Establish a successful retention and renewal program
- Work with the Senior Property Manager to oversee property operations
- Maintaining occupancy levels
- Ensuring positive tenant relations
- Managing a maintenance staff
- Complying with all reporting requirements
Responsibilities & Duties May Include:
- Respond effectively to inquiries and current residents
- Utilize sales skills to demonstrate market ready product
- Monitor phone and office walk-in traffic at property via guest cards and logs.
- Assist in off-site and on-site marketing
- Prepare reports
- Communicate with Property Manager on daily activity or ideas to promote leasing results.
- Prepare lease renewal notices *Perform lease administration.
- Obtain information and complete lease applications.
- Set up and maintain lease files.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Engage in effective team building and leadership abilities.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
$20,000 - $35,000/year
We have lots of properties in our portfolio, we may just have something waiting for you!
The Wooten Company, LLC offers a competitive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, and 401K.
To Apply, fill out our Online Application
The Wooten Company, LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer.