Maintenance Technician II
Actively seeking several full-time, maintenance technicians to join our team in the Springfield area!
This intermediate position consists of but is not limited to, the proven ability to meet our grounds and entry-level maintenance job requirements, as well as cover a rotational on-call shift to handle maintenance calls after hours. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to work independently.
In addition to the above duties, other responsibilities can include:
- Have an electrical meter and know how to use it
- Diagnose electrical shorts
- Replace a fan motor, Contactor, Capacitor, replace filters, replace thermostat
- Clear condensation drain
- Remove and replace a shower cartridge
- Test hot water heater, replace thermostat, replace hot water tank, replace heating elements
- Replace garbage disposal
- Install faucets, replace shut offs, repair waste lines, repair supply lines
- Snake a clogged drain
- Replace toilet flanges
- Remove and install doors
- Repair subfloors
- Open pool for season and close pool for season
- Change sand in filter
- Repair lateral lines, spider gasket
- Know chemicals needed and delivery process
- Repair lines
- Make readies
- Proficient in documenting and closing service requests
- Place orders for material on tablet
- Keep shop organized and stocked
- Direct, train, and assist staff on property
- Diagnose and repair problems
- Install infinity switch, hard starts, sockets and elements in stove
- Clear defrost drain
- Install dishwasher properly
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Pay scale is subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances and is to be set by Senior Management. Position may be adjusted from Hourly to Salary.
All Job Requirements are subject to changes and are not limited to descriptions above.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Driver's License (Required)
Reliable commute (Required)
We have lots of properties in our portfolio, we may just have something waiting for you!
The Wooten Company, LLC offers a competitive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, and 401K.
To Apply, fill out our Online Application
The Wooten Company, LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer.