The Wooten Company LLC is actively seeking qualified professionals to join our team. We are currently expanding throughout Springfield, Ozark, Republic, and Branson. With over 40 years in Multi-Family and Commercial Management we offer a variety of benefits such as: ·
- Attendance Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued Time Off
- Tool Allowances
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Dental Plans
- Employee Picnics and Celebrations
- Company assisted Health Care Coverage
- Performance based Wages – You set your pace obtaining increases
- 401K Options
- Work Uniforms including shirts, pants, and shorts with laundry service
We offer a variety of employment options with competitive wages starting at $10.50 p/hr. for entry level Groundskeepers up to $18.50 per hour for upper level Maintenance Technician Supervisors.
Wages may be based on the following qualifications:
- Quality directed work attitude
- Handling of pressure from simultaneously coordinated activities and ability to find solutions
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC related issues
- Unit improvements such as painting, drywall, and fixture installation
- Swimming Pool operations, repair, and testing
- Perform regular scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Notification to Management of deferred maintenance items requiring contract assistance
- Maintaining records of all equipment, supplies, and ordering stock as required
- Ability to take initiative and maintain common areas cleanliness expectations
- Possess the ability to execute memos, service request, and take directive from Supervisors
If you feel you are a customer focused, team player, ethical, applicant with a desire to work effectively and safely you may be a fit for the largest Property Management Company in Springfield Missouri.
Before applying, please consider the following minimum requirements:
- Pass a background check
- Provide basic tools
- Drivers license, Insurance, and Transportation
- Ability to use smart phone device, email, and communicate
We look forward to having you join our team!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We have lots of properties in our portfolio, we may just have something waiting for you!
The Wooten Company, LLC offers a competitive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, and 401K.
To Apply, fill out our Online Application
The Wooten Company, LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer.