Do you enjoy working with people and having fun at work? We are now hiring for a leasing consultant position.
We are a fun team oriented company now hiring for a Leasing Agent. We are the largest property management company in Springfield and have been in business over 40 years. We offer great benefits including; vacation time, sick time, personal time, insurance, and dental.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and task management skills.
- Ability to efficiently and successfully complete several tasks on a daily basis.
- Proven ability to follow detailed directions and processes.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to federal and local Fair Housing Laws.
- Respond effectively to inquiries and current residents
- Utilize sales skills to demonstrate market ready product *Monitor phone and office walk-in traffic at property via guest cards and logs.
- Prepare reports and communicate with Property Manager on daily activity or ideas to promote leasing results.
- Prepare lease renewal notices
- Perform lease administration.
- Set up and maintain lease files.
- Perform other job related duties as required
* Leasing or sales experience is a plus, but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We have lots of properties in our portfolio, we may just have something waiting for you!
The Wooten Company, LLC offers a competitive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, and 401K.
To Apply, fill out our Online Application
The Wooten Company, LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer.